View Profile Bob-the-Rabbid

41 Movie Reviews

I want to run as fast as a kenyan

Where do I purchase this product? Amazing stuff, man. Favorited. Hope to see more of you and your ads.

(Insert big smiley face)

Amazing plot, amazing voice acting, amazing humor! Loved it! I'ma go watch more, bye

Great.

It was pretty okay. Nice visuals, nice animation, nice sound fx, crazy plot. It made absolutely no sense at all, but I'm sure that was pretty much the point. Aside from that, however, great job. Hope to see more from you in the near future.

11 Game Reviews

A billion for the free xkcd publicity

Whoa, I thought I was the only one who liked xkcd. Literally. Its good to know there are other xkcd'ers out there. Funny and satirical as the original. Great job. Now go and make me another. Good luck on future endeavors. (BTW, I am Randall Munroe. BTW, not really)

Good

Its not new, but its a solid soundboard, (albeit not adequate for crank calls). Good work, my friend.

Brilliant.

What can I say? What can I say? Never have I ever experienced something so moving on Newgrounds. The game's offbeat creepiness and huge dosage of mysteriousness compelled me to finish the main storyline. Of course, becuase I was so intrigued, I decided to check out your blogs and found out that there were alternate levels. Nice feature.

The art style, simple, but you got your desired effect down. Music- Spot on. Dialouge- Amazing, yet pointless (I mean that in the best possible way) and only added to the overall factor. I cannot stress how throughly creeped out and panicked I was throughout the game. Well done.

Overall, beautiful game. We all have our own interpretations, but we can all agree on a mood. This game gave off an air of intelligence and higher thinking in a world that is becoming increasingly run by the next 'big thing.' We need more stuff like this on Newgrounds, no, the internet. What really made me 'wow' was this quote from your comment:

"Time Fcuk is a play on how if one changes around the letters in a word even though it means nothing logically, we all still see it as something that its not."

Again, amazing game. Sequel? Maybe, but I can see how you would probably want to keep it single. Well, before this review takes up the whole page, congrats, and good look and future endeavors.

28, Male